Perry Mackin’s Silicone Baby Bottle Nipples were designed to closely mimic natural breastfeeding to facilitate the transition from breast to bottle and promote a secure latch on.
Bottle Nipple Flow Rates:
- Step 1 Slow flow with one hole Nipples’ (ideal for 0~3 months) reduced flow rate allows infants the ability to safely and successfully orally feed. And the unique anti-colic valve integrated into the nipple vents air into the bottle and away from baby’s tummy to prevent common issues of colic, gas and reflux.
- Step 2 Medium flow with 2 holes Nipples (ideal for 3~6 months) mimic mom’s nipple changes during nursing and increases the rate of feeding with two holes to accommodate your baby’s growing needs.
- Step 3 Fast flow with 3 holes (ideal for 6~ months) mimic mom’s nipple changes during nursing and increases the rate of feeding with three holes to accommodate your baby’s growing appetite.
- Y-Cut Shape Nipple (ideal for 6 months and up) is the perfect solution to help your baby transition from breast or bottle to sippy cup with its unique spout that allows thicker liquids to flow freely with a gentle squeeze from baby’s mouth. Each Y-Cut Shape nipple features an anti-colic valve that vents air into the bottle and away from baby’s tummy to prevent common issues of colic, gas and reflux.
- Made of 100% FOOD GRADE SILICONE.
- Free of BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- Dish washer, boiling, and microwave safe.
- Compatible with all Perry Mackin Silicone Baby Bottles. Each pack includes two naturally shaped, soft silicone nipples.